2 cans mixed peas and carrots, 400 grams/ can
300 g round beef, cut into small cubes
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a cooking pot, heat the vegetable oil and fry the onions on high heat until golden and soft.
2. Add the garlic and meat cubes. Stir on medium heat until the meat is cooked.
3. Add the peas and carrots to the pot after draining them from the water in the can. Add salt, black pepper and the tomato paste then add enough water to cover the pot ingredients.
4. Cover the pot and let it simmer for 20 min on low heat.
5. Serve with vermicelli rice.
TIP: Serve with white rice on the side.